Milepost 42.7: Winslow - Agent's station building of newer design with a southbound spur. The Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, tax-exempt foundation dedicated to the preservation and restoration of one of the original two-foot narrow gauge railroads that were unique to the state of Maine. Directions to narrow-gauge-path trailhead (44.666530, -70.155580) update trails status or condition On the morning of the accident, the train was heading for Wiscasset.  Many later cars of the 300 series contained stoves to keep potatoes from freezing during winter shipment. Boxcars #33, 35, 37, 39, 41 and 43 were the same height as the original box cars, with door width expanded from 4 ft (1.2 m) to 5 ft (1.5 m). Agent's station with a passing siding and a southbound spur serving a potato warehouse. Several Maine railroads used 2 ft (610 mm) gauge following demonstration on the Billerica and Bedford Railroad in 1877, including the Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad, the Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway, the Kennebec Central, the Monson Railroad, and the Saco Biddeford & Harrison (later the Biddeford & Harrison). They had two camps located near Farmington Falls, with fields cleared for cultivation of maize and potatoes. 11K likes. A northbound spur served a gravel pit south of the station. The WW&F Railway Museum is located in Alna, Maine, and operates trains on 1.6 miles of rebuilt track, upon the original right of way. CURRENT SCHEDULE Although the 2 foot narrow gauge steam railroad ceased commercial operations years ago, a five mile stretch of the tracks has been restored, using tiny steam engines that haul antique passenger cars and even a caboose. All except the snowplow were on the heavy 30 ft (9.1 m) underframe. 97 Cross Road Sheepscot Station Alna, ME 04535 (207)-882-4193 www.wwfry.org. In addition to the standard gauge (width) lines reviewed here, narrow gauge railroads also had a special role to play in the state. Boxcars #60–64 were about 1 ft (0.30 m) taller than the earlier boxcars. Milepost 31.5: South China - Agent's station building of newer design with a northbound spur serving a potato warehouse. Are you interested in hosting a memorable event at a popular travel destination in Portland, ME? Milepost 0: Wiscasset - These were clerestory-roofed baggage-express-RPO #1, clerestory-roofed coaches #2–3, and arch-roofed coach #4 designated a smoking car. The 470 Railroad Club of Cumberland, Maine, will receive $5,000 toward the restoration to operating condition of Boston & Maine F7A locomotive No. This exhibit is hosted at our Museum. The railroad was within a relatively steeply incised portion of the Sheepscot River valley between Head Tide and Whitefield. Difficulty Rating. In the late 1920s, the railroad began to struggle, thanks to competition from roads. If you're looking for tourist attractions in the Portland, ME area, don't overlook the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum. Milepost 24: Windsor - Milepost 28.2: Weeks Mills - A group from Topsham arrived in 1776 to explore the area and lay out a town, called Plantation No. The original station was a covered design with doors at either end to allow the train to pass through; but this was replaced in the early 1900s with a newer design similar to those constructed on the Winslow branch. Small flag stop passenger shelter. How many there were depends on when they were counted, because, as with the standard-gauge lines, companies consolidated. Some distance north of Palermo was a covered water tank, a southbound spur serving a gravel pit, and, in later years, a northbound spur serving a sawmill owned by the last operator of the railroad. Milepost 40: South Albion - Three southbound spurs served an American Woolen Company mill north of the station; and there was a covered water tank north of the woolen mill. There were extensive 2 ft (610 mm) gauge lines in the Maine forests early in the 20th century. To Volunteer. Interestingly, while the state's narrow-gauge lines (between two to three feet) have often received the most attention Maine was actually home to more standard-gauge logging railroads. A museum in the small town of Alna offers Mainers a train ride into the state’s past.The Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum is a throwback to when the narrow gauge railroad … Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum, Alna, ME. The 1901 “Rangeley” was the first two-foot parlor car ever built. Milepost 32.9: Palermo - The caboose was renumbered from 26 to 301 after its cupola was removed. The most impressive bridge on the line carried the rails over the Sheepscot River. The WW&F Ry Museum celebrates Maine’s Sheepscot Valley narrow gauge. Milepost 9.1: Head Tide - A covered water tank was north of the gravel pit. Milepost 4.8: Sheepscot - The Wiscasset car shop completed a number of rebuilding projects starting with the conversion of six of the original flatcars to boxcars during the first year of railroad operations.  Combination #6 was converted to an express car by removing interior features and placing protective bars across the windows. Maine logging railroads could be found throughout the state with a little more than two dozen operations once in service at one time or another. Today, about two miles (3.2 km) of the track in the town of Alna has been rebuilt and is operated by the non-profit Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum as a heritage railroad offering passenger excursion trains and hauling occasional cargo. A 3-stall enginehouse and turntable, a long coal shed, a large 3-track car shop, two storage sidings, and a water tank were north of the Maine Central diamond. It includes several pieces of equipment owned by Maine Narrow Gauge (MNG). In later years, it operated on the Paine Enterprise Marine Railway in. Maine, Marriner wrote, was the state with the most narrow-gauge railroads. You'll be thrilled with all the programs we offer, including: The Narrow Gauge Railway Collection Exhibition. From train rides to story times, you'll love all the activities we have to offer.No matter how old you are or how large your group may be, the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum is the ideal destination for a fun educational outing. Coach car No. Some distance north of the station a third southbound spur served a gravel pit. The area was once territory of the Canibas tribe of Abenaki Indians. The museum runs 2 ft (610 mm) gauge steam and diesel locomotives and other historic equipment, and has other pieces on static display.. Far short of its international delusions of grandeur, the railway of “big dreams and little wheels” only reached Albion, Maine. Milepost 23: Maxcy's - When you visit the Narrow Gauge Railway Collection, a collaborative effort of the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum and the Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum, you'll see historic rail cars and a whole lot more. Winter died in 1936. Construction started with a Porter 14-ton 0-4-4T Forney locomotive originally built for the Sandy River Railroad in 1883. Flatcars #106–115 were built in 1907 and #116–125 were built in 1912. Bring your family (or small group) for a steamy winter treat on the narrow gauge railroad! Agent's station building of standard design with a southbound spur serving a potato warehouse. The Portland Company also built a wedge snowplow, a flanger, and two 19-ton 0-4-4T Forney locomotives #2–3. In this second video in the Maine Narrow Gauge Collection, we visit the Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad park in Phillips, Maine. A short distance north of the station, a second southbound spur served Clary's mill. There was a covered water tank about one-quarter mile south of the station. There's always something new to see at our historic museum. 5 was a 15-ton 0-4-4T Forney built by Hinkley for the Bridgton and Saco River Railroad in 1882. Established in 1882, the Bridgton and Saco River Railroad was a narrow-gauge railway that connected Bridgton, Maine with Hiram, which was located on the standard-gauge Maine Central Railroad (for freight transfer, cars had to be off-loaded from one to the other on parallel sidings). Train accident of the morning of Friday, September 12, 1905 at Alna, Maine. Milepost 6.4: Alna Centre - On June 15, 1933, as a result of a locomotive derailment, operations ceased and this business venture never came to fruition. Engine #4 was derailed. On Friday, January 25, 2019, the WW&F Railway Museum and the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company and Museum announced an unprecedented collaboration: the Narrow Gauge Railway Collection. These two new outside-frame Baldwin engines moved most main-line trains until they were damaged in the 1931 Wiscasset enginehouse fire. Bridgton and Saco River Railroad From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Bridgton and Saco River Railroad (B&SR) was a 2 ft (610 mm) narrow gauge railroad that operated in … Rails were removed from the Winslow end of the branch in 1912, but the railroad provided freight service as far as North Vassalboro for a few more years. The Sandy River narrow gauge railroad ceased operating in 1935 and the Maine Central RR ran its last passenger train in 1957. It carried a gauge of a 1 foot, 11 1/2 inches. It never made it to its goal of reaching the Moosehead Lake region. The narrow gauge railroad reached Carrabassett Valley from the south in 1894, extending in 1900 to Bigelow, where the old railroad station still stands. The reorganized WW&F completed a branch line from Weeks Mills to the Kennebec River at Winslow but failed to negotiate a connection with the Sandy River Railroad at Farmington, and therefore never reached Quebec. Although the 2 foot narrow gauge steam railroad ceased commercial operations years ago, a five mile stretch of the tracks has been restored, using tiny steam engines that haul antique passenger cars and even a caboose. The 28 ft (8.5 m) gondolas were rebuilt as flatcars when the 30 ft (9.1 m) gondolas were delivered, and the 30 ft (9.1 m) gondolas were rebuilt as simple flatcars within a year. Jackson and Sharp built four passenger cars 40 ft (12 m) long. Enjoy the regular passenger train and a … We stand out from other tourist attractions in the area because we create an engaging experience for our guests. The Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum preserves and operates historic two-foot gauge railroad equipment for the education and enjoyment of the public. FARMINGTON — Historian Guy Rioux has completed his fourth and final volume on Franklin County’s narrow gauge railroads, “The Next Stop is Farmington… Maine Narrow Gauge Museum Discussion; Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England Boxcars #65–74 were built in 1906. I started with an old fashion ride through history over at Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum, ... Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad "Cab car" Ride - Full Ride! Milepost 31: Newell's - PRESS RELEASE FOR RELEASE Friday 1/25/2019 at 2:24PM Two of Maine's Two-Foot Gauge Railroad Museums Announce an Unprecedented Collaboration The Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum of Portland, Maine, in collaboration with the Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railway Museum of Alna, Maine would like to announce an unprecedented exhibition, The Narrow Gauge Railway Collection. The Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum is located in Portland, Maine, United States.  As the 28 ft (8.5 m) boxcars needed repair, they were rebuilt to the full height of the 30 ft (9.1 m) boxcars and renumbered in the 300 series with special-purpose modifications. We stand out from other tourist attractions in the area because we create an engaging experience for our guests. ... WISCASSET, WATERVILLE & FARMINGTON RAILWAY MUSEM. Your group (of up to 15 people) gets exclusive access to the “little red caboose” for a five-mile (round trip) 50-minute excursion. Agent's station building of standard design with a southbound spur serving a potato warehouse. 1 or Sandy River Plantation, but permanent settlement was delayed by the Revolutionary War.  Flatcar #10 was rebuilt in 1913 with a derrick for placing riprap. Baldwin #6 was a 26-ton 2-6-2 and #7 was a 28-ton 2-4-4T Forney. 4268. The narrow gauge railroad tracks were on the east side of the creamery and the standard gauge railway was on the west side. Milepost 39.1: North Vassalboro - Agent's station building of newer design with a southbound spur. COVID-19 social distancing, face coverings/masks, and sanitizing protocols will be enforced. Built by Plymouth in 1962 for the Carpenter Technologies, in Pennsylvania. While their use has become nearly obsolete, a handful of enthusiasts are working to keep the two foot lines open for Maine's smaller communities at the Wiscasset Waterville and Farmington … Don't worry about putting together a large group-after years of operating as a one-of-a-kind travel destination, we know how to accommodate parties of all sizes. Go to the Private Train Charter page now to find out more about hosting your upcoming event at our narrow gauge museum in Portland, ME. 586 Wiscasset Rd Boothbay, ME 04537 (207) 633-4727 railwayvillage.org. Milepost 15.7: Prebles - Maine Narrow Gauge Railroads is a comprehensive pictorial record of the history of the narrow gauge railroad in Maine. Their fort's stockade enclosed about an acre at the center of what is today Farmington Falls village. The Narrow Gauge Pathway offers plenty of places to stop and enjoy the scenery or have a picnic. Engine #4 was derailed. Visitors come from all over the world to ride and enjoy the trains, restoration shops, and exhibits. These were coach #5, baggage-RPO-smoking car #6, and open excursion car #7. Franklin County’s Unique Narrow Gauge Railroad The Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, tax-exempt foundation dedicated to the preservation and restoration of one of the original two-foot narrow gauge railroads that were unique to the state of Maine. Linwood Moody wrote a generously illustrated book about them, published in 1959 and entitled The Maine Two-Footers . The Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum in Portland maintains railroad equipment of this era. This exhibit is hosted at the WW&F Railway Museum. Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Narrow Gauge Railway Museum The Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway ran thru Maine for many years before trucks and paved roads replaced its function. Search site content. Others include the Boothbay Railway Village, Cole Land Transportation Museum, Oakfield Railroad Museum, Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad, Seashore Trolley Museum, the Maine Eastern Railroad (which also offers excursion trains), and the Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railway Museum (a relatively new narrow-gauge operation which has restored part of this logging/timber line). The Maine narrow gauge systems prospered until the 1920s when many factors, including road transport, brought about the final whistle-blow for the SR&RL in 1935. The Bigelow branch fell out of use in the late 1920s, and the town of Carrabassett Valley constructed the recreational path in 2001. During construction, Portland Company provided the railroad with a number of 10-ton capacity cars 28 ft (8.5 m) long. Please contact our Main Office if you are interested in volunteering for the Holiday Express event. Restoration of The WW&F Railway in Maine USA, which was abandoned and torn up in 1937. Boothbay Railway Museum, located in Boothbay, Maine, is the home to WW&F Boxcar 312 and several other historic, preserved two-foot equipment and memorabilia.The Museum was the first such museum in Maine. Agent's station building of standard design with 2 southbound spurs. Motive power includes an operable 1904 Vulcan 0-4-4T steam locomotive and other vintage WW&F equipment. It was acquired by the Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway in late 1996. The shop then rebuilt one end of smoking car #4 into a baggage compartment. Portland Company built 32 more cars when the railroad reorganized for construction to Winslow. "Top of Mountain" was a southbound spur atop the uphill grade from Head Tide to Alna. Whatever kind of gathering your organizing, make it extra-special by arranging for a private train charter from Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum. The Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Station will be open during the event. From the 1870s until the 1940s there were some 200 miles of narrow gauge lines in Maine. The 4268, along with sister unit 4266, are survivors from the B&M’s initial purchase of four units from EMD in 1949 and 1950. Agent's station building of standard design with a separate shed-roofed freight house, a covered water tank, one or two passing sidings, a wye for the branch to Winslow, and two southbound spurs for a potato warehouse and a cannery. Agent's station building of standard design with a southbound spur. North of the transfer yard was the diamond crossing of the Maine Central Railroad with a wooden platform connecting separate station buildings for the two railroads. - Duration: 10:17. Small flag stop passenger shelter with a southbound spur. The narrow gauge railroad served Maine for over fifty years until the early 1940s.Maine Narrow Gauge Railroads is a comprehensive pictorial record of the history of the narrow gauge railroad in Maine. The Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum has been actively rebuilding history, by reconstructing one of Maine's unique two-foot narrow gauge railroads. No. Small flag stop passenger shelter. , Coordinates: 44°03′37″N 69°37′26″W / 44.0603°N 69.6238°W / 44.0603; -69.6238, Locomotive #10 at Sheepscot station on the restored WW&F, Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway, Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railway Museum, Railroad Commissioners' Report 1913 p. 430, Kohler & McChesney 2004 pp. Several southbound spurs served a cannery, a sawmill, a tannery, and two potato warehouses. BOOTHBAY RAILWAY VILLAGE. These cars were 30 ft (9.1 m) long and had a capacity of 12 tons. Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum: Outstanding Narrow Gauge Line - See 52 traveler reviews, 38 candid photos, and great deals for Alna, ME, at Tripadvisor. The Puck was one of two Forney-type two-foot-gauge engines that George E. Mansfield had built for the Billerica & Bedford Railroad by the Hinkley Locomotive Works in Boston in 1877. The first railroad companies in Maine were chartered in 1832 and 1833, and, after some initial difficulties, the first line of tracks was completed in 1836 by the Bangor & Piscataquis Canal & Railroad from Bangor to Old Town.  Boxcars #509 was rebuilt with hinged doors for cream car service after car #73 was destroyed in 1913. Purchase tickets Online or in Person! Easy trail along an old railroad bed [Skip to Content] Mountain Bike . Sign up for Eventful's The Reel Buzz newsletter to get upcoming movie theater information and movie times delivered right to your inbox. Milepost 12.3: "Iron Bridge" Small agent's station building with a northbound spur. It ran from Wiscasset through Cooper's Mills to Week''s Mills and to Albion through N. Vassalboro. 26,567 were here. Your guests will enjoy learning about the history of the narrow gauge railway while taking an exhilarating train ride. Portland #8 was a 19-ton 0-4-4T Forney built for the Bridgton and Saco River Railroad in 1892 and Portland #9 was an 18-ton 0-4-4T Forney built for the Sandy River Railroad in 1891. Narrow Gauge Cinema Playing at Narrow Gauge Cinemas This Schedule is good for Friday September 18th – Sunday September 20th Coming Soon! On the morning of the accident, the train was heading for Wiscasset. He had also bought two cargo schooners, which he proposed would carry coal north from Boston and return south with lumber, while the railroad would transport coal and lumber between Wiscasset and interior points in Maine. Carson Peck purchased three locomotives in 1907. Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum: THE WW&F, A NARROW GAUGE RAILWAY TRIP BACK TO 1930 - See 51 traveler reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Alna, ME, at Tripadvisor. Eventful Movies is your source for up-to-date Narrow Gauge Cinemas showtimes, tickets and theater information. Train accident of the morning of Friday, September 12, 1905 at Alna, Maine. Although the various narrow-gauge railroads in Maine were abandoned 60 or more years ago, the same enthusiasm for preservation of the narrow gauge abounds in America as with its ancestor in Wales. Today, about two miles (3.2 km) of the track in the town of Alna has been rebuilt and is operated by the non-profit Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum as a heritage railroad offering passenger excursion trains and hauling occasional cargo. 16–17,19–22, 58, List of heritage railroads in the United States, "Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railway Museum", List of United States railroads by political division, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wiscasset,_Waterville_and_Farmington_Railway&oldid=983647637, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Built by the Vulcan Ironworks in 1904 in Wilkes-Barre, Built by Brockville Locomotive in 1947, it originally worked for a Cape Cod cranberry harvester. Agent's station building of standard design with a passing siding and a southbound spur serving a potato warehouse. It ran from Wiscasset through Cooper's Mills to Week''s Mills and to Albion through N. Vassalboro. The big three joined forces in 1911 making the SR&RL the largest Maine system with over 120 miles of track and twenty locomotives! The Wiscasset, Waterville, and Farmington Railroad, built in the late 1800s, ran from Wiscasset to Winslow and Albion. CURRENT SCHEDULE login; ... Farmington, Maine . The Narrow Gauge Railway Collection. The Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway is a 2 ft (610 mm) narrow gauge railway. The WW&F is a little gem located in the historic village of Alna, Maine. Mission: The Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company & Museum preserves and operates historic two-foot gauge railroad equipment for the education and enjoyment of the public. The Museum for the railroad has an active volunteer staff and is a great place to see and ride behind a steam engine or ride a Model T based motor car. Freight tonnage in 1914 was 43% outbound lumber, 16% outbound potatoes and canned corn, 14% inbound feed and grain, 10% inbound manufactured goods, 5% inbound coal, and 4% outbound hay.. It was refurbished with knuckle couplers and running boards, it also has snow plow built for it for the winter seasons. The first narrow-gauge common-carrier railroad was the Billerica and Bedford Railroad, which ran from North Billerica to Bedford in Middlesex County, Massachusetts from 1877 to 1878. The rails were dismantled in 1982. The WW&F is a little gem located in the historic village of Alna, Maine. Now Showing: Tenant, The New Mutants, Emma, Trolls World Tour and Unhinged. Easy trail along an old railroad bed. Locally owned Movie Theater in Farmington, Maine. The Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway is a 2 ft (610 mm) narrow gauge railway. A turntable and single-stall enginehouse were near the station, and there was a covered water tank about a half-mile south of the station. nor to Waterville or Farmington. Cars #302-304 had end doors and six windows on each side for use as express cars in passenger train service. Coal gondolas were numbered 101–105 and flatcars were numbered 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, and 48-58. Agent's station building of standard design was subsequently modified to add a second story with living quarters. The Wiscasset, Waterville, and Farmington Railroad, built in the late 1800s, ran from Wiscasset to Winslow and Albion. Frank Winter then purchased two used locomotives from the discontinued Kennebec Central Railroad to keep the Wiscasset railroad operating. The train continued a daily trip to Farmington to collect milk and cream at the creamery in West Farmington until the 1970's.  Porter built 24-ton 0-4-4T Forney locomotive #4 and Jackson & Sharpe built three clerestory-roofed passenger cars 32 ft (9.8 m) long. nor to Waterville or Farmington. Excursion car #7 was converted to a replacement combination RPO-smoking car in 1906. It was purchased by Frank Winter, a businessman with lumber interests in Palermo. Matinees and Evening Shows Every Day! Wiscasset And Quebec Railroad The narrow gauge’s roots date back to the 1830’s, when the townspeople of Wiscasset, Maine wished to revive their dying seaport with a railroad connection, and when the state legislature was interested in establishing a railroad connection with Quebec. For these situations and others, come to the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum. Narrow Gauge Cinema Playing at Narrow Gauge Cinemas This Schedule is good for Friday September 18th – Sunday September 20th Coming Soon! Box cars #65, 72 and 73 were rebuilt with hinged doors, insulated walls, and 2 windows for use as cream cars carrying an attendant to load and record milk cans. Most of the railroad was scrapped, while the schooners were abandoned beside the railroad wharf in Wiscasset. Look no further, our Pumpkin Train is back in action this October!Would you like to spice up date night? On Friday, January 25, 2019, our Museum and the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company and Museum announced an unprecedented collaboration: The Narrow Gauge Railway Collection. Established in 1882, the Bridgton and Saco River Railroad was a narrow-gauge railway that connected Bridgton, Maine with Hiram, which was located on the standard-gauge Maine Central Railroad (for freight transfer, cars had to be off-loaded from one to the other on parallel sidings). There was also a turntable and enginehouse for the decade this point served as the primary northern terminus of the railroad. If you're looking for tourist attractions in the Portland, ME area, don't overlook the Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Co. & Museum. Green rate. The dedicated volunteers have made great strides in recreating, in the most authentic way possible, the 2-ft. narrow gauge railroads that, in the early 20th century, ran in an extensive network through Maine's rural valleys and back woods, serving passengers, agriculture, and lumbering. It served the Phillips & Rangeley Railroad for deluxe travel between Farmington and Rangeley, and later the Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad. The remaining three 28 ft (8.5 m) flatcars were rebuilt in 1916 into express cars #80–82 with end doors and 6-foot-wide side doors. In addition to hauling timber, agricultural products and slate, the Maine lines also offered passenger services. From the one-hundred-twelve-mile Sandy River and Rangeley Lakes Railroad to the five-mile Kennebec Central, Maine Narrow Gauge Railroads features the toylike miniature trains of Maine as they appeared at different stages in their history. The through truss bridge had previously been used as part of an early Maine Central Railroad bridge over the Kennebec River at Waterville, Maine. Maine Narrow Gauge Railroads is a comprehensive pictorial record of the history of the narrow gauge railroad in Maine. One notable location is the long bridge that passes over wetlands and a small pond. It restored several privately owned pieces of former WW&F rolling stock and rebuilt about 2 miles of former WW&F track in Alna. Maine Two-Foot Gauge Websites.
Washing Machine Pictures Cartoon, Haribo Brixx Flavor, Costco Breakfast Bowls, Darkmoon Blade Covenant Ring, Living Arts Centre Jobs, Best Archaeology Schools In The World 2020, Tony Robbins Upw Virtual, Little Black Specks On Floor, Does Yang Zi Have Instagram,